Saturday, December 3, 2011

2011.12.03 Cyworld Updates (Moon Geun Young Communicates with Fans)

It seems that Moon communicated with her fans through her CY!!! She updated her MAIN message several times shortly following comments left by fans after each of her messages ^^

MAIN

Update 1 (@ approximately 10:45pm KST)

Sometimes..

Having nothing..

To oneself..

Can bring happiness.

To myself, or my heart..

Trying to be sincere-

Trying to do everything sincerely-

With all (of my) strength..

(My) ears will listen.

가끔은..

아무것도 없다는 것이..

스스로에겐..

행복할 수도 있다는 것.

나에게, 혹은 내 마음에..

진심이려고-

진심을 다하려고-

온 힘을 다해..

귀 기울일테니까.

Following this update, confused fans left comments such as:

-I don't know what she's saying It's hard (뭔소린지 모르겠다 어렵다)

-What does she mean she has nothing...ㅠㅠ What.. Bong I'm here...

(아무것도 없다니...ㅠㅠ뭐냐.. 봉아 나 여기있다...)

-I also don't understand what she's saying...ah my comprehension ability is lacking...=_=;;;

(나도 무슨 소린지 모르겠어...아 나 이해력 딸려...=_=;;;)

Update 2 (@ approximately 11:20pm KST)

Watching someone's stage,

What I previously felt..

My heart was reminded of..

So..

I wanted to say thank you..

When (I) felt like (I) had nothing,

And so, when (I) could lean on..

Only on my heart,

Recognizing sincerity...

Perhaps more than my sincerity-

To all of you..

Who have felt even more things..

(I) want to convey that..

(I am) sincerely grateful...

Fans, who were still confused, wrote:

-In my heart I understand, but in my head I don't understand Predicament.. kekekekekekekeke ㅜㅜ

(마음으론 알겠는데 머리론 이해 안가는 그런 상황.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ)

-Did she watch a performance today? (오늘 공연보고 왔나?)

-Did Bong watch someone's performance today, and was reminded of the thankful heart she felt when she performed Closer? (오늘 누구나의 공연을 보고 클로져때 자기 마음이 느껴졌고 그때 니들에게 고마웠던게 다시 생각난거 아니냐?)

Update 3 (@ approximately 11:40pm KST)

kekeke Still....

Don't seem to understand? ke

Well.. I'm sorry- ᅲ

Awkwardly returning after two months,

Cannot speak Korean-

Cannot speak American (English)-

ᅲ0ᅲ

But will not reveal anymore!

Since it's embarassing...kekeke

Following this update, fans were amused with Bong's response and left comments such as:

-Was our interpretation wrong? kekekeke (우리 해석 틀린거야 ?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

-She says we didn't understand kekekekekekekekekekekeke Haha kekeke let's fight

(못알아 먹었데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아놔 ㅋㅋㅋ싸우자)

-Even if it's embarassing, just tell us kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke It's okay

(쑥같아도 그냥 말해줘 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 괜차늠)

-I'm sorry that I don't understand kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

(이해 못하는 내가 더 미안ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Update 4 (@ approximately 11:50pm KST)

I said stage-

I didn't say performance..

ke

Ah-

Seriousness..

It seems it's something you're supposed to offer to (your) father. ㅠ

Amused yet still confused, fans wrote:

-What kind of stage? (어떤 무대뇽?)

-Ah.......It's hard kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke But what does offering seriousness mean... ke

(아....... 어려웤ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 근데 진지드립 뭐냐...ㅋ)

One fan suggested that Bong should wash and sleep because it was late.

Others were not fond of this and responded to the suggestion with comments like:

-What!! We must seize this opportunity now!! (뭐!! 기회는 지금이야 잡아야돼!!)

-Don't send Bong to sleep!!!! What's with you! (봉이 재우지마!!!! 왜구래!)

-Hey! (야!)

However, it seems that Bong, to the disappointment of many, listened to that fan.

Update 5 (@ approximately 12:05am KST)

Just...

(Wanted to say that) I'm thankful..

Sincerely..^^

Alrighty, then I'll be going...

To wash and sleep!!!! ke

A few fan comments:

-Sobs (crying onomatapoeia) Don't go to sleepㅜㅜ (우헝 자러가지마ㅜㅜ)

-Hul ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't go ㅠㅠ

(헐 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 가지마ㅠㅠ)

Update 6 (@ approximately 12:20am KST)

No text.

A few fan comments:

-Bong isn't sleeping kekekekekekekekekekkekekekkekeke

(봉이 안자네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

-Ah I need to go to sleep too kekekekekeke (아 나도 자야되는뎈ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

source: DCBH

credits to and translations by Soompi Moons

http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons

0 comments: