Saturday, February 9, 2013

Moon Geun Young to play a lead role in a new historical drama series 'Goddess of Fire'


Actress Moon Geun Young who have been recently finished her drama series 'Cheongdamdong Alice' 
is confirmed to play the lead role of MBC Upcoming Historical Drama 'Goddess of Fire' (tentative title).

 The drama is a collaboration between Park Sung Soo PD, who directed MBC drama 'Ruler of Your Own World' and 'Delicious Proposal,' and writer Kwon Soon Kyu of 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo.' 

The drama series tells about Baek Pa Seon’s life and love. She was the best female potter in the Joseon Dynasty period, who ends up as a prisoner of war during the Japanese invasion of Korea, where she spreads the technology of the famed Korean pottery.

The entertainment industry is having a high anticipation for this next historical epic drama from MBC.

'Goddess of Fire' is scheduled to air this June.

source: nate
credits and translation by MGYIFC

3 comments:

  1. yes!hanks Bong for accepting this role..i want u to get a rest but deep down in my heart i wanna see your acting asap..greedy me right?hehe..thanks..keep your spirit high..n stay healthy k..fighting Bong! u can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh!!!

    Je suis super contente pour elle. Translation : "I'm so happy for elle".

    I'm so happy to see Moon Geun Young act again. ;)
    She's a very good actress. I'm a huge fan since I saw her in her movie "Love me not".
    A fan from FRANCE.
    Moon Geun Young jjang !!!

    P.S : excuse my bad english. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * translation : "I'm so happy for her".

      Delete