Thursday, March 22, 2012

Moon Geun Young "The King 2 Heart's Ha Ji Won Unni is Really Cool and I Envy Her"


Actress Moon Geun Young did not conceal her respect and envy towards her senior, actress Ha Ji Won.

On the night of the 21st, after the first episode of Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi's MBC Wed-Thur drama "The King 2Hearts' finished airing, Moon Geun Young took to her (cyworld) mini-hompy and on her main wrote "My heart is bursting, sincerely envious and cool, I respect you."

On her second main update,the words "I watched The King. Ha Ji Won unni is really cool and I envy her...like crazy...so I was also sad. But, (I) don't dare get discharged! That...I decided! More firmly!!"

Currently, these words cannot be found on Moon Geun Young's (cyworld) minihompy main. But her fans have already captured them [see captures here], and they have been up, circulating on several entertainment-related sites.

It shows that Moon Geun Young too has fallen for actress Ha Ji Won's charm.

On the other hand, according to fans, the word 'discharge' on Moon Geun Young's (cyworld) main refers to her school graduation. This spring, Moon Geun Young returned to her literature major at Sunkyunkwan  University, and she is scheduled to graduate this fall.

Having said that she will act even harder after she graduates from university, Moon Geun Young fans are showing heartfelt joy and anticipation.

source: StarNews
credits to and translations by Soompi Moons
http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons


1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised that Moon envies this natural beauty Ha Ji Won, she melts my heart,too

    ReplyDelete