Monday, December 3, 2012

Updates: Cheongdamdong Alice Episode 2


‘Cheongdam-dong' Namkoong Min breaks up with Moon Geun Young

Namkoong Min chose to break up with Moon Geun Young.

On 2nd, the new episode of SBS drama 'Cheongdam-dong Alice' showed So In Chan(Namkoong Min) breaking up with Han Se Kyung(Moon Geun Young), who he went out with for six years.

When So In Chan got back from work, Han Se Kyung said, "I was so worried about you. Why didn't you answer my call? Please stop making me struggle. We came through so many things together."

So In Chan made a smirk, and said, "I thought like that at first, and I wanted to show myself changing. I wanted to get married to you, and live happily ever after, but nothing changes no matter how much I try."

He continued, "It feels like I'm falling even deeper when I give more effort. When I earn money, it all goes to the hospital, and I have no future. Even if the doctors say the surgery went well, who knows when it will come again?"

So In Chan said, "I'm not a human. So In Chan that you knew was a human, but I'm not anymore. Why are you still here, looking at me going through these?"

Han Se Kyung felt devastated to see So In Chan suffering so much, and said, "Sorry for keep saying efforts. I thought efforts would solve everything."

/Reporting by Nam Woo-Jeong en@starnnews.com

credit: starnnews|





Cheongdamdong Alice Episode 2 Ratings
AGB National: 8.6% 
AGB Seoul: 9.4% (+0.1)
TNS National: 8.3% (-0.4) 
TNS Seoul: 10.3% (+0.3)

credits: CDDA Soompi

0 comments: