Thursday, October 25, 2012

Moon Geun Young shows off a mature look as a real woman


Moon Geun Young, who will play the lead role in the new drama series Cheongdam-dong Alice, which will start airing in December, recently did a photo shoot for the fashion magazine Bazaar, published on October 26.
In the photo shoot, Moon portrayed a mature, mystical woman who fits the fall season. Getting away from a bright, lively look, she portrayed a woman who waits for someone in a sentimental mood.
One of the crew says, “I was surprised by Moon Geun Young when she dropped tears, being absorbed in the photo shoot. People said she was a natural-born actress.”
In the interview, Moon said, “Regardless of the year I debuted, I think I have to start all over again. I’ve been acting as if I was chased by someone, but I feel more comfortable now. I want to be responsible for the role I have to play as an actress and enjoy acting at the same time.”
The interview can be seen in the November issue of Bazaar.

credits: en.korea.com

0 comments: