Friday, October 26, 2012

Moon Geun Young talks about her small-screen comeback with ‘Harper’s Bazaar’


Moon Geun Young shared her feelings about her first comeback to the small screen in two years. The actress is starring in the upcoming SBS drama ‘Cheongdamdong Alice‘.

In a new pictorial and interview with Harper’s Bazaar magazine released on the 26th, she stated, “It has nothing to do with my date of debut. I consider now the beginning. All this time, my acting career felt like it was being chased by something, but I’m more comfortable now than ever. I want to stay faithful to my acting by enjoying all of the responsibilities and my roles.”

Moon Geun Young displayed her growing maturity in a simple black dress that signified her departure from the “Nation’s Little Sister” to a blossoming woman.

Staff on the set of the shoot commented, “We were surprised to see that she was so focused on the pictorial that she shed tears. The staff admired the fact that she seems born to be an actress.”




credits: allkpop

0 comments: